Given a task to edit someone’s out of office message as they forgot to added some details before they when on annual leave. A lot of notes on the internet say one would have to change the permissions of the user or change users password to gain access using OWA.
This opens a problem for HR and things take time. Well I’ve found a quick way to edit users out of office without needing to change and settings and without needing to access the users emails (good for HR).
- Log into your OWA with your admin email account
- Now Click on Options in top right, then click See all options
- Top left corner it will have. Mail > Options: Manage Myself
- If you hover over Manage Myself it will show a drop down, click Another user…
- Now simply search for the user you need to alter, then click OK
Now you will have the view of the other account where you can change the out of office. Not only that but you have the ability to change users details or even remote manage their mobile device, including remote wipe in the event of the user loosing their mobile phone.