Install Printer Drivers
Head over to Canon website and download the appropriate drivers. Looking at the print server i know i need to download the OSX version of the Canon iR-ADV C7055/7065 UFR II.
Download and install as normal.
Add uniFLOW Printer
1. Open the System Preferences.
2. Select the Print and Fax option.
3. Click on the + sign to add a printer.
4. With cursor on empty space around the search box, press the CTRL key and Right Click.
5. From the dropdown, click on the Customize Toolbar…
6. Drag the Advanced icon onto the toolbar, then click Done.
7. Click the new Advanced button.
8. From the Type dropdown, select LPD/LPR Host or Printer.
9. In the URL:field, type lpd://firstname.lastname@example.org/NetworkPrinterShareName.
a. Replace username with your actual uniFLOW Username. (If your uniFLOW is AD integrated it will be your network username.)
10. In the Name field and Location, type a friendly printer name for the user and it’s physical location.
11. For the Use: dropdown, select the Select Printer Software…
12. In the Search dialog search for the printer driver you need.
13. Click on the OK button.
14. Click on the Add button.
Once the printer is listed in the printer list, you may select it to print to as
you would any other printer.