This guide i will be a quick walk through deploying TomTom Home using SCCM 2012 SP2
First we need to download the latest version from: http://www.tomtom.com/services/service.php?id=16&tab=87
Save into a convenient location, this wont be the files used to install we need to get the MSI.
- Open Run (win+R)
- enter %temp%
- depending on few factors you may/maynot see a large list in the temp folder, if you have a few items to make it easy to spot the new folder highlight the files.
- now run the download of TomTom Home you just downloaded.
- You will notice a new folder got created, inside will be the TomTomHome MSI we need to deploy.
- Open the folder and copy the MSI to your folder store for all your SCCM deployments.
- Now simply create a new SCCM application and once at the Installation program command line change it to be
msiexec /i “TomTom HOME.msi” /passive
Now deploy to your users or add to the application catalogue.