This post will show you how to package Greenshot (1.2.6 – June 2015) for deployment using SCCM 2012
- Download the EXE from http://getgreenshot.org/downloads/ and place it into a new folder called Greenshot in you sccm application store.
- Once you’ve downloaded and placed on your sccm share drive open up your configuration manager console and start making a new application.
- General: Select “Manually specify the application information
- General Information: Fill in as much details as you need
- Application Catalog: Again fill in as much information as you need
- Deployment Types: Click Add…
- General: Click “Manually specify the deployment information”
- General Information: For name type in something basic like “Install”
- Content: For the content location click browse and select the folder where you saved the Greenshot EXE into.
- Installation program you need to have the Greenshot filename and extention then paste in the command: /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP. So it should look like the below command with pthe possable differance of the version
Greenshot-INSTALLER-18.104.22.168-RELEASE.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP
- Detection Method: Click Add Clause