– Reboot to recovery by holding Volume Up then hold power till it reboot to recovery
– Choose apply update from external storage, using volume button to navigate.
– Choose CWM.zip and wait until CWM recovery appear.
The volume buttons don’t work for navigation so use your fingers to scroll and tap to execute.
– Choose install zip from sdcard.
– Choose zip from sdcard.
– Choose root.zip and scroll to Yes – Install root.zip.
– Once done, choose reboot system now.
Installing this update will invalidate your manufacturer warranty; this website and its owner take absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for any damage you may inflict on your phone/tablet as a result of following this guide.