Please read the following instructions carefully before flashing your device. Flashing may lead to loss of data and damaged hardware if not done properly.
We highly recommend backing up all your important personal data before continuing, even in cases where a data wipe is not needed.
Instructions assume you are already on OxygenOS and using the original OnePlus X Oxygen Recovery.
- First thing download the ROM from HERE (OnePlus website)
- Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage.
- Now need to reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm.
- Wait a while (10min in my case) your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
- All Done
** Please follow the flashing instructions carefully. If you are coming from a system other than OxygenOS, then most likely you would need to do a factory reset.